CodeRed Alert Message - April 6, 2020
Posted on Monday April 06, 2020
This message is from the Foxfire Village Administration office
At this time, there have been 18 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Moore County, including one death.
Please continue to follow the measures prescribed by the Moore County Health Department to reduce the spread of the disease.
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid contact with those that are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Stay home except for essential outings
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw it away
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
Staying at home, and staying away from others when you are out is the best way to reduce the spread of the disease. The latest recommendation from the CDC about wearing a face mask is not a fail safe, and everyone should practice social distancing at all times.
Please visit the Village website www.foxfirenc.com for the latest information provided by the Moore County Health Department.