The Foxfire Village Water Department distributes water bills monthly and payment is due by the 15th of each month. Payments may be made by mail or in person at the Administration office Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 4p.m. For your convenience, after hour payments may be dropped in the drop box located on the right-hand side wall of the Administration Office foyer.
***DO NOT LEAVE WATER PAYMENTS IN THE MAIL BOX LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT! Thank You!
If you have questions about your water bill or need to make changes to your account, please call 295-5107 ext #202.
| Residential Water Rates as of July 1, 2014
| 0 -3,499 gal / month
|| $22.00 flat rate
| 3,500 - 6,999 gal / month
|| $6.50 per 1,000
| 7,000 - 11,999 gal / month
|| $7.00 per 1,000
|12,000 - 14,999 gal / month
|| $10.00 per 1,000
| 15,000 - 24,999 gal / month
| $12.00 per 1,000
| 25,000 and up
| $14.00 per 1,000
Water Leak Forgiveness Policy - Adopted 10/13/2015
This applies to unusually high water bills caused by a determined event on the customer’s property such as leaks, burst lines or other events that may cause an unusually high usage. To qualify for a reduction in the billed amount, the customer must:
- Take corrective action as quickly as reasonably possible after becoming aware of the problem.
- Provide written request to the water department for relief as described below along with evidence of corrective action, i.e. plumber’s bill.
- Must not be a recurring problem.
- The water superintendent or water department councilman will make a determination that the correction was made in a reasonable amount of time and that the problem is not a recurring one.
If relief is granted the customer’s revised billing is calculated as follows:
- The cost for the first 15,000 gallons is as billed – no relief up to 15,000 gallons.
- The cost for usage in excess of 15,000 gallons is the current estimated variable cost of water production.
- The Village will allow payment over a three month period without penalty.